Nicholson Returns Policy
2. Within the restocking charge, Nicholson will arrange collection of the Goods from the address to which they were delivered or elsewhere as advised. It is our preference that Goods are collected from an office address. Missed or failed collections because of the Buyer not being present will be charged at £35.00 each.
3. The Goods must be clearly addressed to Nicholson and the Buyer is responsible for adequately packaging/protecting the Goods for transit so that they arrive in good condition. Goods lost or damaged in transit due to poor packaging by the Buyer will not be refunded.
4. Refunds can only be made for Goods that are received undamaged, in the condition in which they were originally received by the Buyer, and in a re-saleable condition.
5. Delivery charges and service charges on the original invoice are not refundable.
6. Where a quantity discount was given, the discounted amount will be chargeable if the revised Invoice or Order Acknowledgment value is below the threshold value for the relevant discount given.
7. No refunds can be made for bespoke products or Goods that have been customised or made to unique designs or sizes for the Buyer or where the Buyer has been advised that they are non-returnable. Such Goods will include but not be limited to.
- AIRTRAK profiles folded to customer specific angles.
- ROOFTRAK products which include a customer specific membrane.
- ROOFTRAK products manufactured to a specific upstand height.
- Non-standard ROOFBOX products that have been specifically designed for the customer.
- AIRTRAK Goods 30%
- ROOFPORT Goods 30%
- ROOFTRAK Goods 35%
- ROOFBOX Goods 35%
- Masterform Goods 30%
- Minimum restocking charge £50.00
10. All refunds are ultimately processed at the discretion of Nicholson.