Nicholson Returns Policy
We expect our products to meet your expectations and will take all reasonable steps to ensure this is so. However, if for any reason you wish to return products to us we will normally be able to arrange collection and restock them subject to a handling charge of 20%. The following conditions apply;
- Where products are to be returned by the customer we must be notified within 40 days of the purchase invoice date.
- Refunds can only be requested by and made to the original purchaser.
- Nicholson will arrange collection of the products from the address to which they were delivered or elsewhere as advised. Where possible this cost will be covered by the restocking charge but we reserve the right to charge extra for carriage if necessary.
- The goods must be clearly addressed to Nicholson and the customer is responsible to adequately package/protect the goods for transit so that they arrive in good condition.
- Refunds can only be made for goods that are received undamaged and in a resaleable condition.
- Delivery charges and service charges on the original invoice are not refundable.
- Where a quantity discount was provided this will be chargeable if the revised order value is below the threshold value for the discount give.
- No refunds can be made for products that have been customised or made to unique designs or sizes for the customer or where the customer has been advised that they are non-returnable.
- Payment will be made by BACS at the end of the month in which the goods were received back into stock.
- All refunds are ultimately processed at the discretion of Nicholson.