for solar and balustades
The ROOFTRAK IFP Integrated Fixing Point system provides a connection to the building structure whilst maintaining 100% integrity of the weathering membrane. Its two main uses are for: Fixing solar arrays to flat and pitched roof areas and fixing balustrades to membrane roofs and parapet walls.
for timber cladding
ROOFTRAK CRS Cladding Rail System utilises the IFP to provide a weathertight connection between the timber cladding and the building structure. Compatible with any roofing membrane, the rail system provides a versatile and easy method for over-cladding buildings.
If you need a quotation for ROOFTRAK IFP, the fastest way is to fill out the Quote Request form, and one of the team will aim to respond in 24-48 hrs.
Please download our brochures for more detailed product information
ROOFTRAK BROCHURE CRS BROCHURE ROOFTRAK PRICING
The ROOFTRK brochure features 'on page' links to technical details and DWG files for each product.
Main benefits of the Integrated Fixing Point system
- The versatile IFP system is compatible with virtually all leading brands of roof weathering membranes including PVC, TPO, EPDM, SBS, APP, GRP and liquid applied systems
- The connection point gives 2no. x M10 female threads to which a variety of brackets, rails and support systems can be bolted
- The IFP utilises innovative patented technology to provide a warranted seal between the fixing point and the factory fitted membrane material
- Allows a direct connection to the roof structure under the weathering membrane without compromising the waterproofing layer
- Using our unique CPTTM (Constant Pressure Technology) load forces applied to the IFP do not adversely affect or compress the weathering membrane
The IFP Fixing Point system includes the following products;
IFP200 IFP300 IFP-GR
IFP-AS IFP- B IFP- B
IFP-HM IFP-MR IFP-PR
IFP200 – for cold roof constructions and cladding applications. Commonly used for supporting timber cladding over a weathering membrane.
IFP300 – for warm roof constructions. The IFP300 can be used with thermally broken fixings to avoid thermal bridging.
IFP-GR – for inverted and green roof constructions. The IFP-GR is available in different heights to suit the extra build-up of green and inverted roofing systems.
IFP-AS – for asphalt roofs. Specifically designed for asphalt roofing.
IFP- B – for balustrades. The IFP-B is available for cold and warm constructions providing a low profile fixing for balustrades.
IFP-HM – for hotmelt roofing systems. The variable height IFP-HM can be used with proprietary hot melt systems to provide a fixing point at the right height.
IFP-MR – for metal roof coverings. A new addition to the range which accommodates the thermal movement experienced in metal roof coverings such as lead, zinc & copper.
IFP-PR – for pitched roofing. Compatible with slated and tiled roofng, the IFP-PR provides a fixing point for pitched roofing.
IFP- Accessories. A range of compatible brackets and fixings are available for the IFP range.
Please contact the ROOFTRAK team to discuss your project in more detail 01763 295828 or send us a technical enquiry